• He was born in Riyadh, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in 1384 AH - 1964 AD.
• He obtained a PhD in Business Administration, University of Kensington - United States of America; on the philosophy of marketing.
• He got a PhD in Business Administration, University of Imam Al Awza`y - Lebanon, for his thesis that was titled: (patterns of leadership behavior in the light of modern management thought and Islamic thought).
• He obtained a master's degree in business administration from the University of Imam Al Awza`y in Lebanon, for his thesis which is titled (time management from Islamic and administrative perspective).
• He holds a Bachelor of Islamic studies from the College of Arts and Human Sciences, University of King `Abdul-`Aziz.
• He holds the position of the Chief Executive Officer of Baytul-Riyadh Company, which is one of the largest leading trading companies in Saudi Arabia.
• He published a number of books in a variety of fields (religious - social - history - management).
• He is the founder and the general supervisor of Al Aluka website.
A member in a number of scientific societies:
♦ The Saudi Administration Society - King Sa`ud University.
♦ Arab Manager Society - Cairo.
♦ The Saudi Economic Society - King Sa`ud University.
♦ Union of Arab economists - Baghdad.
♦ The Saudi Historical Society - King Sa`ud University.
♦ Union of Arab Historians - Cairo.
Note: You can sort the above table by clicking on a column header