Ali ibn Abu Talib (may Allah be pleased with him)
He opened his eyes from an early age to see the morals of the one who was sent as a mercy to all mankind: Muhammad (peace be upon him).
His pure heart extracted morals from the Prophet (peace be upon him) and smelled the aroma of his garden. So, he adopted morals as a habit, lived them truthfully and certainly, and applied them in heroism, chivalry, and courage. Moreover, he was known for generosity and eloquence.
He was the first boy to embrace Islam and he was one of the ten people who were given glad tiding with Paradise. He was very brave when he slept in the Prophet's bed when the Prophet migrated to Al Madinah Al Munawwarah.
He was Ali ibn Abu Talib ibn `Abdul-Muttalib, the Prophet's cousin whom was surnamed by Abu Al Hasan. He was born in Makkah in the year 23 before Hijrah (migration).
• He married Fatimah, the Messenger's daughter, and she begot the masters of the youth of Paradise (Al Hasan and Al Husayn).
• He was one of the scribes of revelation and assumed the administration of justice in Yemen during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him).
• He witnessed all the battles along with Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) except the battle of Tabuk.
• The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) gave him the banner in the Battle of Khaybar, and how great the day of Khaybar was!
• He was the fourth of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, and of his most important actions is that he transferred the capital city of caliphate from Al Madinah (Medina) to Kufa in Iraq.
• He established the system of police for the first time in history and appointed a chief for it.
• Thus, Ali was an example for wisdom, courage, and piety until he died as a martyr at the hand of one of the Kharijites at the age of 63 in year 40 AH.
The biography of Ali ibn Abu Talib was an example to follow in asceticism, courage, wisdom, judgment, and piety.
May Allah be pleased with him, and make Paradise his final abode!
May Allah reward him the best for Islam and Muslims.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human