It is a pleasant day in which each one of the spouses turn to the life of the other and build together a new life which its future is unknown.
A life that is filled with joy and love but it is not free of troubles any problems. It is the night of lifetime where a husband takes his wife under one roof.
To all newly married I say: "May Allah bless for you and bless upon you and combine between you two in goodness." May Allah make your entire life full of joy, love, and faith.
My present to you after this supplication is words from the hearts which you should know to make your life a masterpiece.
* Start your life by offering two Rak`ahs during which you praise and thank Allah for gathering you two and facilitated your matters. Ask Him to grant you success and combine between your hearts.
* Let it be known that no matter how you love each other, your life will have troubles and problems, and that does not mean that your love has gone away but it is as the saying goes: Differences are the flavors of marital life. Your differences may last for one or two years until you get used to each other and understand your needs, so do not rush things or think about things that Allah does not like.
* The culture of apology is a daily basic rule that you should learn. The one who commits a mistake should apologize bravely and the other should accept his or her apology.
* Compromises in daily life do not mean weakness, but mean that a person is more realistic and tolerant.
* Each one of you should respect the interests of the other and not to belittle them. Share her concerns and interests, and you should share his interests and concerns to draw nearer to each other and establish intimacy between you.
* No one should violate the privacy of the other but after taking permission from him or her.
* Offending language, threats, and constant criticism extinguish the glow of love and affection.
* Each one should use soft and nice words because the heart cheers when it hears that.
* Do not start your life with lying because there is nothing more beautiful than frankness so as to live in peace of mind.
* Women have their periods every month which results in changing their moods, so husbands should pay attention to that and tender them until their periods are over. They also get pregnant and the formation of a new life in their wombs causes confusion to their bodies, which will cause their feelings to change toward you but be sure that will not last for a long time, so be lenient with them because it is not easy for them.
* Let not each one of you display the defects of the other directly, and a husband should praise his wife before his family and she has to do the same.
* Do not spread your secrets and problems to others and beware to let your family know anything about these problems except if the matters got worsened and need immediate interference.
* Let each one of you call the other with the best nicknames he or she likes, and do not forget to offer her a present and she should do the same because presents have a magic effect in the soul.
* Finally, our dear pride, always receive you husband with warm welcome and love, and see him off with invoking Allah to grant him success and protect him.
* Do not be rival to your husband and do not provoke him.
* Always be clean and tidy, and apply perfume, do likewise with your home because it reflects your personality.
* Prepare the food he likes and do not forget your touches on the dining table and present it in the best form.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human