A problem treated by: Muhammad Rashid Al `Uwayd 
A Muslim sister asked me: How can I be like four women in the eyes of my husband so that he would not think to marry another woman? In other words, what are the qualities which a wife should have to please her husband?
I liked the question very much because it indicates the eagerness of the questioner to please her husband. I believe that the question and the answer are important for millions of girls, but rather wives need it most.
The answer is:
You do not need only to catch your husband's eyes, but you need to seize his ears, nose, mouth, heart, and mind! Perhaps you ask: What will seize all these?
● You should seize his eyesight with your good appearance, so nothing should take you away from beautifying for him, and do not get bored no matter how burdens and duties are.
• Seize his hearing with your nice speech, thanking and appreciation, beautiful praise, sweet phrases, and soft whispers. He should not hear from you what may harm or scare him away.
● Seize his nose with nice smell that draws his attention and attracts him to you, so he should not smell from you garlic, onion, sweat, or any bad odor.
● Fill his mouth with delicious food and cookies so that he would not taste food better than your food.
● Fill his heart with your love, affection, and kindness so that he would yearn to you when he is away and does not get bored if he sits with you long time, hence no other woman can find a room in his heart to fill.
● Fill his mind with your wise thinking, good advice, and splendid ideas to the extent that he would not do anything without your consultation and does not take a decision without consulting you.
Frankly, doing all these is not easy and you need the following to achieve them:
● Put your trust in Allah alone.
● Observe patience without feeling tiredness or despair.
● Seek the reward from Allah (may He be Exalted) for all troubles and burdens you find with your husband.
May Allah grant you success and help you.
Published in cooperation with (Minbar Ad-Da`iyat) Magazine.
 A member of Thawabit center for marital counseling.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human