1. When ghusl becomes fardh on a person, it is haram for him to enter a masjid. However, it will be permissible if there is a dire need. For example, the door of someone's house opens out into the masjid and there is no other way for him to come out nor is there any other place where he could stay. It will be permissible for him to make tayammum and go into the masjid. Or, for example, there is a fountain, well, or pond of water in the masjid and there is no water anywhere else. To make tayammum and go into that masjid will be permissible.
2. It will be permissible for such a person to go into the Eid-gah, the madrasah, etc.
3. When a woman is in a state of menstruation or nifaas, it is not permissible to look at the area between her navel and knees, it is not permissible to touch that area if it is not covered with any clothing nor is it permissible to have sexual intercourse with her.
4. It is permissible to do the following things with a woman who is in a state of menstruation or nifaas: to kiss her, to drink her left-over water, etc., to sleep next to her, to touch the areas above her navel and below her knees even if there is no clothing on them, to touch the area between her navel and knees if it is covered with a cloth. However, it is makruh to sleep separately or stay aloof from a woman on account of her bleeding.
5. A person awakes from his sleep and sees some wetness on his private part, and prior to sleeping he had an erection. Ghusl will not be fardh on him and that wetness will be regarded as pre-coital fluid. This is on the condition that he does not remember having a wet dream, nor is he convinced that the wetness is semen. If there is wetness on his thighs and clothes as well, ghusl will be obligatory on him.
6. If two men, or two women, or one man and one woman slept together on one bed; and after awakening they noticed some stains of semen on the bed and they do not know whose semen it is, nor did anyone else sleep on that bed prior to that; then in such a case ghusl will be fardh on both of them. But if someone had slept on that bed prior to this and the semen is dry, then in both these cases ghusl will not be fardh.
7. Ghusl became fardh on a person but there is no secluded place. It will be wajib on a man to bath naked in front of other men. The same will apply to a woman in front of other women. But for a man to bath in front of women or a woman to bath in front of men is haram. Instead, they should make tayammum.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human