1) A person may make his intention of fasting while he is in a state of major ritual impurity. Then he can take a bath after dawn.
2) lf menstruation or post-natal bleeding stops during the night, the woman must make her intention for fasting the following day. She may delay ghusl (full bath) until the morning, but she must perform ghusl before the Morning Prayer.
3) The fasting person may pull out his/her tooth, treat his/her injury or apply eye drops or ear drops. His fasting does not spoil even if he gets test of the drop in his throat.
4) The fasting person may clean his teeth by using stick (miswak) or brush. It is sunnah (recommended) for him throughout the day, either in morning or in afternoon.
5) The fasting person may do what eases the difficulty of hot weather or if thirsty. He may use water or air conditioning to make cool his body.
6) The fasting Person is allowed to spray something in his mouth to ease or relieve difficulty of breathing occupying from stress or anything else.
7) It is allowed to rinse the mouth and nose or wet the dried lips by water. It is disliked to exaggerate (that is, use a lot of water and Put the water keep into the mouth or nose) while fasting.
8) It is sunnah for the fasting person to break his fast immediately after sunset without delay.
9) It is sunnah for the fasting person to do much of ita'at or good acts and avoid all kind of Prohibited acts.
10) Fasting person should observe all type of obligatory tasks. He should keep away from prohibited matters. He should perform five times prayers in due time in congregation. He should avoid all type of prohibited or disliked things, such as backbiting, telling of lie, cheating or taking interest. The prophet (peace be upon him) said:
"Whoever does not give up telling lies, giving false statements and all types of bad or evil action Allah is not in need of his leaving food and drink (i.e., his fasting is not accepted to Allah)."
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human