* A land which does not produce crops,
you do not gain sustenance therefrom,
you do not receive kind treatment therefrom,
and you see stubbornness and distaste from it people; why do you stay in it while the land of Allah is vast and wide?
* Envy is a dangerous disease to the extent that it changes the course of life from the truth to falsehood out of hatred for the envied person without guilt except he has received blessings and favors of Allah.
Envy is the factor which directed away the Jews from faith in the prophethood of Muhammad (peace be upon him) to nothing just because he was from the descendant of Ishmael not from the Children of Israel (Jacob) (peace be upon them) which reflects their envy because he was not one of them.
* Allah (may He be Exalted) said in Ayah (105) of Surat Al Baqarah: "But Allâh chooses for His Mercy whom He wills. And Allâh is the Owner of Great Bounty."
O servant of Allah, say: O Allah, O the Owner of the great bounty, grant me Your Mercy.
* The meaning of concealing knowledge is concealing anything related to Islam.
The danger of concealing it emerges from keeping silent about the truth and laziness in conveying it; thereby falsehood spreads among people and the truth does not reach them.
* Allah (may He be Exalted) commends His Believing Servants with the following:
"But transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihâd, but it was supplemented by another (9:36)]." [Surat Al Baqarah: 190].
Then Allah said: "And do good. Truly, Allâh loves Al Muhsinûn (the good-doers)."
The commandment of Allah to His Servants is to be just when judging among people whether in war or in peacetime and to treat people kindly. If there is no assault and kind treatment is the pillar in dealing with people; security, safety, and the truth shall prevail, but the problem is that man disobeys the commands of His Lord.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human