130 tweets & short phrases about Islam
By Dr. Naji Ibrahim Al-Arfaj
11. Islam speaks to our innate nature, our souls, and our spiritual and intellectual needs.
12. Allah created us and knows the secrets and thoughts of our souls, minds, and hearts. He knows what nourishes our souls, minds, and hearts.
13. How to attain peace of mind?
Believe in Allah, worship Him alone, and believe in His true Prophets. (Including Prophet Muhammad).
14. Secrets of happiness in Islam: Remember Allah and seek His forgiveness. Love for others what you love for yourself.
15. The Qur’an states:
“Indeed, those who have believed and done righteous deeds – they will have the Gardens of Paradise as a lodging.”(18:107)
16. Submission to God (Allah) is the essence of Islam. Similarly, the Bible commands: “Submit yourselves therefore to God.” James (4:7)
17. Muslims love Prophet Jesus and the other true Prophets of God (Allah).
18. Muslims follow the commandments that Muhammad, Jesus, and Moses taught and did, like believing in one God, praying, fasting, giving charity
19. Muhammad, Jesus, and Moses used to say ‘Insha Allah’ (if God wills), and using the greeting: ‘Asalamu Alaikum’ ( Peace be upon you)!
20. A Muslim means a person who submits his or her will to the one true God (Allah).
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human