Carl I. Hagen, mayoral candidate for the Progress Party (Frp), recently caused a storm by saying that almost all terrorists are Muslims. He was later supported by Frp head Siv Jensen. Norwegian newspaper VG conducted a survey to check what Norwegians think of that statement. 67.5% of Frp voters think it's acceptable to say that all terrorists are Muslims, compared with 34% of Conservative voters and 20% of KrF voters. In total 54% think it's not OK to say that. Hagen also criticized whether it's smart to let the police put in 100 man-years into investigating the Utøya massacre. 66.3% of Frp voters think that's OK to say, while 53% of all voters disagree. Hagen told VG that he couldn't understand why the families wanted to know all the details of the Utøya massacre. 60% said that statement was insensitive. Among Frp voters, 43% said the statement was OK, and 22% said it was insensitive.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human