Praise be to Allah who gathers people on the Day of Recompense, verily Allah is Competent over all things. "The creation of you all and the resurrection of you all are only as (the creation and resurrection of) a single person. Verily, Allah is All-Hearer, All-Seer." [Surat Luqman: 28].
I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone who has no partner and He is the Most Subtle and Courteous and Well-Acquainted with all things. I bear witness that Muhammad is His Servant and Messenger who is the giver of glad tidings, the warner, and the great lamp who was sent with the bases of truth and the fundamentals of faith to make people subject to the King. May Allah send peace and blessings to His Prophet, his family, his Companions, and those who have followed him righteously until the Day of Judgment!
O people, fear Allah and know that He did not create you in vain and shall not leave you without help but He created you for worshipping and obeying Him, and to work for the Hereafter. "O mankind! Fear your Lord and be dutiful to Him! Verily, the earthquake of the Hour (of Judgment) is a terrible thing. * The Day you shall see it, every nursing mother will forget her nursling, and every pregnant one will drop her load, and you shall see mankind as in a drunken state, yet they will not be drunken, but severe will be the Torment of Allah." [Surat Al Hajj: 1 - 2].
"O mankind! Be afraid of your Lord (by keeping your duty to Him and avoiding all evil), and fear a Day when no father can avail aught for his son, nor a son avail aught for his father. Verily, the Promise of Allah is true, let not then this (worldly) present life deceive you, nor let the chief deceiver (Satan) deceive you about Allah." [Surat Luqman: 33].
On the Day of Recompense, the earth shall be settled down, mountains walk, terrible matters shall take place.
• On that Day, Allah, the just judge, shall come down to judge among His Servants.
• On that Day, you shall be gathered bare-footed, naked, your sights are fixed, and your hearts are frightened.
• On that Day, Allah shall assemble the former and the later from humans, jinns, and animals in one place to the extent that a single caller can speak to them and a person can look to them all.
• On that Day, a person shall flee from his brothers, parents, wife, and children because each one of them shall have a matter of his own.
• On that Day, Allah grabs the earth with His Hands, folds the heavens with His Right Hand, and says: I am the King, where are the haughty and tyrants?
• On that Day, the Sun shall come closer to the heads of people as a length of one mile, leaving people drown in their sweat according to their actions: The sweat of some people shall reach their ankles, others to their chests, and some to their hair, then they shall feel distress and worry that they cannot stand. Thereupon, people will say: Do not you see what is happening to us, let us go to someone who can intercede for us at your Lord. So, they go to Adam but he apologizes and says go to someone else. They go to Noah but he apologizes and says go to someone else. They go Jesus but he apologizes and says go to someone else, go to Muhammad. Then they go to Muhammad (peace be upon him) who intercedes for the people so that Allah would start reckoning, and that is the highest status which he was promised in Allah's Saying: "It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise!)." [Surat Al Isra': 79].
• On that Day, Allah shall reckon all creatures for their actions, and the first actions people shall be held accountable for is Salah; so if it is complete, a person shall be successful and if not, he shall be a loser. Allah shall judge among creatures and shall render back injustices to their people. When the good deeds of a person vanish, the bad deeds of the oppressed shall be taken from him and shall be added to the bad deeds of the oppressor then these bad deeds admit the oppressor to Hell.
• On that Day, the scale of deeds shall be established to weigh deeds, so if the scale of good deeds becomes heavy, a person shall be successful but if the scale of bad deeds becomes heavy, he shall be a loser and shall be cast into Hell-Fire.
• On that Day, the sheets of deeds shall be spread and the believers shall take their sheets with their right hands rejoicing, whereas the disbelievers shall take their sheets of bad deeds with their left hands or while their hands tied behind their backs sadly. The Sirat (a fine bridge on the back of Hell) shall be placed for people to pass Hell-Fire, so people shall pass that bridge according to their actions: Some of them shall pass like lightening, some shall pass like the wind, some shall pass like a bird while your Prophet shall be standing at the Sirat saying: O Lord, deliver them safely. Then comes the people of bad deeds and their deeds cannot bear them, so some will pass walking or even crawling. There shall be the basin of the Prophet (peace be upon him) which is as the length of walking one month and its width is the like. It will have two tubes one of gold and one of silver coming from Al Kawthar River which was granted to the Prophet (peace be upon him). Its water is whiter than milk, its taste is sweeter than honey, its smell is better than musk, and colder than ice, its cups are many like stars, and the one who drinks only a handful of it shall not suffer thirst thereafter. The believers of the Prophet's nation shall come to drink from that water while they are uncircumcised and the traces of ablution are seen on their bodies. The Prophet (peace be upon him) shall recognize his nation but some of them shall be driven away and the Prophet shall say: O Lord, they are from my nation. The Lord shall say: You do not know what they had done after you, so those people shall retreat back. Allah says: "And in some parts of the night (also) offer the Salat (prayer) with it (i.e. recite the Quran in the prayer), as an additional prayer (Tahajjud optional prayer Nawafil) for you (O Muhammad SAW). It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaman Mahmuda (a station of praise and glory, i.e. the highest degree in Paradise!)." [Surat Al Isra': 79].
May Allah bless the Glorious Qur'an for you and me!
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human