The source: The 1st winner in our competition "Support your Prophet and be a caller," young children's articles (girls)
• I love my Prophet because he loves and cares for me.
• I have been attached by him since I was so young.
• My mother used to narrate his biography to me before I go to sleep.
• He showed mercy to humans and animals and from him I learned mercy.
• He respected all people, therefore I learned filial obedience and respecting all people.
• My mother accustomed me to read the morning Adhkar every day before going to school.
• I go to an English school because I live in Britain.
• I feel happy when I read the morning Adhkar before reaching the school gate.
• My Messenger is so kind and merciful and he taught me all goodness.
• I wish all my non-Muslim colleagues in my school be like me.
• I have a precious treasure which is the Sunnah of my Prophet.
• I want them to recognize him to be happy like me.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human