• "Allahumma Ba`id Bayny Wa Bayna Khtayay Kama Ba`adta Baynl-Mashriqi Wal-Maghrib. Allahumma Naqiny Min Khatayay Kama Yunqqa Ath-Thawbul-Abyadu Minad-Danas. Allahumma Ighsilny Min Khatayay Bith-thalj Wal Ma'i Wal Barad (O Allah, distance between me and my sins as wide apart between the east and the west. O Allah, purify me of my sins as a white garment is purified of filth. O Allah, wash me off my sins with ice, water, and dew)."
• "Subhanaka Allahumma Wabihamdika, Watabarka Ismuka, Wata`ala Jadduka, Wala Ilaha Ghayruk (Glory be to You, O Allah, and praise be to Your Praise. Blessed be Your Name, Exalted be Your Position, and there is no deity but You)."
• Wajjahtu Wajhy Lilladhy Fataras-Samawat Wal Arda Hanifa Wama Ana Minal Mushrikin. Inna Salaty Wanusuky Wamahyaya Wamamaty Lillahi Rabbil `Alamin, La Sharika Lahu Wabidhalika Umirtu Wana Minal Muslimin. Allahumma Antal Malik, La Ilaha Illa Ant. Anta Rabby Wana `Abduka, Zhalamtu Nafsy Wa`taraftu Bidhanby Faghfir Ly Dhunuby Jami`an Innahu La Yaghfirudh-Dhunuba Illa Ant. Wahdiny Li Ahsanil Akhlaq La Yahdy Li Ahsaniha Illa Ant, Wasrif `Anny Say'aha La Yasrfu `Anny Say'uha Illa Ant. Labbayka Wasa`dayk, Wal Khayru Kulluhu Biyadayk, wash-Sharru Laysa Ilayk. Ana Bika Wailayk, Tabarakta wata`alayt. Astaghfiruka Wa-'Atubu Ilayk (I have turned my face sincerely towards He who has brought forth the heavens and the Earth and I am not of those who associate (others with Allah). Indeed my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah, Lord of the worlds, no partner has He, with this I am commanded and I am of the Muslims. O Allah, You are the Sovereign, none has the right to be worshipped except You. You are my Lord and I am Your servant, I have wronged my own soul and have acknowledged my sin, so forgive me all my sins for no one forgives sins except You. Guide me to the best of characters for none can guide to it other than You, and deliver me from the worst of characters for none can deliver me from it other than You. Here I am, in answer to Your call, happy to serve you. All good is within Your hands and evil does not stem from You. I exist by your will and will return to you. Blessed and High are You, I seek Your forgiveness and repent unto You)."
• "Allahumma Rabba Jibril, Wamika'il, Wa-Israfil Fatiras-Samawati Walard, `Alimal-Ghaybi Wash-shahadah, Anta Tahkumu Bayna `Aibadika Fima Kanu Fihi Yakhtalifun. Ihdiny Limakh-Tulifa Fihi Minal-Haqi Bi-Idhnik., Innaka Tahdy Man Tasha'u Ila Siratin Mustaqim (O Allah, Lord of Jibra-eel, Meeka-eel and Israfeel (great angles), Creator of the heavens and the Earth, Knower of the seen and the unseen. You are the arbitrator between Your servants in that which they have disputed. Guide me to the truth by Your leave, in that which they have differed, for verily You guide whom You will to a straight path)."
• "Allahu Akbaru Kabira, Allahu Akbaru Kabira, Allahu Akbaru Kabira, Wal Hamdu Lillahi Kathira, Wal Hamdulillahi Kathira, Wal Hamdulillahi Kathira, Wasubhanallahi Bukratawa-'Asila. (Three times)
A`udhu Billahi Minash-Shaytan: Min Nafkhihi Wanafthihi Wahamzih. (Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, Allah is Most Great, much praise be to Allah, much praise be to Allah, much praise be to Allah, and I declare the perfection of Allah in the early morning and in the late afternoon.(three times)). I take refuge with Allah from the devil, from his pride, his poetry and his madness."
• "Allahumma Lakal-Hamd Anta Nurus-Samawati Al Ardi Waman Fihin, Walakal-Hamd, Anta Qayyimus-Samawati Walardi Waman Fihin, [Walakal-Hamd, Anta Rabbus-Samawati Walardi Waman Fihin], [Walakal-Hamd, Laka Mulkus-Samawati Walardi Waman Fihin] [Walakal-Hamd, Anta Malikus-Samawati Walard] [Walakal-Hamd] [Antal-Haq, Wa Wa`dukal-Haq, Waqawlukal-Haq, Waliqa'ukal-Haq, Waljannatu Haq Wannaru Haq, Wannabiyyuna Haq, Wa Muhammadun Salla Allahu `Alayhi Wasallam Haq, Wassa`atu Haq] [Allahumma Laka Aslamt, Wa`layka Tawakkalt, Wabika Amant, Wa-ilayka Anabt, Wabika Khasamt, Wa-ilayka Hakamt, Faghfir li ma Qaddamt, Wama Akhkhart, Wama Asrart, Wama A`lant] [Antal-Muqaddim, Wa-antal-Mu'akhkhir, La Ilaha Illa Ant] [Anta Ilahi La Ilaha Illa ant. (O Allah, to You belongs all praise, You are the Light of heavens and the Earth and all that lies within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the Sustainer of heavens and the Earth and all that lies within them. To You belongs all praise. You are the Lord of heavens and the Earth and all that lies within them. To You belongs all praise and the kingdom of the heavens and the Earth and all that lies within them. To You belongs all praise, You are the King of the heavens and the Earth and to You belongs all praise. You are The Truth, Your promise is true, Your Word is true, and the Day in which we will encounter You is true, the Garden of Paradise is true and the Fire is true, and the Prophets are true, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is true and the Hour is true. O Allah, unto You I have submitted, and upon You I have relied, and in You I have believed, and to You I have turned in repentance, and over You I have disputed, and to You I have turned for judgment. So, forgive me for what has come to pass of my sins and what will come to pass, and what I have hidden and what I have made public. You are Al Muqaddim and Al Mu'akhkhir. None has the right to be worshipped except You, You are my deity, none has the right to be worshipped except You)."
Meaning of Al Muqaddim and Al Mu'akhkhir: Allah puts forward and favors whom He wills from amongst His creation just as He defers and holds back whom He wills in accordance to His wisdom. E.g. Favouring man over the rest of creation, favouring the Prophets over the rest of mankind, favoring Muhammad (peace be upon him) over all the Prophets and Messengers…etc.
 Al Bukhari 1/ 181, No. 744, and Muslim 1/ 419, No. 598.
 Muslim No. 399, and the Compilers of Sunan (Hadith compilations classified by jurisprudential themes) of the Four Compilers of Hadith (Imams Abu Dawud, Al-Tirmidhy, Al-Nasa'y and Ibn Majah): Abu Dawud No. 775, At-Tirmidhy No. 243, Ibn Majah No. 806, An-Nasa'y No. 899, And see: Sahih At-Tirmidhy: 1/77 and Sahih Ibn Majah, 1/135.
 Reported by Muslim 1/ 534, No. 771.
 Reported by Muslim 1/ 534, No. 770.
 Reported by Abu Dawud 1/ 203 No. 764. Reported by Ibn Majah 1/ 265 No. 807. Reported by Ahmad 4/ 85 No. 16739 and No. 16784. Shu`ayb Al Arna'ut said in his verification to Musnad Ahmad: (Good as it is supported by other Hadiths).
 The Prophet (peace be upon him) used to say it upon standing up for Salah at night.
 Fathul-Bary, 3/ 3, and 11/116, 13/371, 423, 465 No. 1120, 6317, 7385, 7442, 7499. Muslim reported the same narration in short 1/532, 769.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human