6) Pelting Jamrat al-`Aqabah
1. Then, one proceeds to Jamrat al-`Aqabah, and pelts it
• From the inside of the valley,
• With seven pebbles, like the stones of a slingshot
• Pronouncing takbir with every pebble.
• One does not stand by it [thereafter].
2. One ceases talbiyah with the [throwing of] the first pebble.
3. Then, he slaughters [an animal] is he likes [since he is performing ifrad].
4. Then, he shortens or shaves [his hair], but shaving is superior.
5. [After this] everything is permissible for him except women.
7) The Tawaf of Pouring Forth (Ifadah) or Visiting (Ziyarah)
1. Then, one comes to Makkah on that day, or the following day, or the following, and circumambulates the House [performing] the Tawaf al-Ziyarah, seven circuits.
2. If he had run between Safa and Marwah after the Tawaf of Arrival, he does not perform raml in this tawaf, nor is he obliged to run again. But, if he had not performed Sa`y before, he performs raml in this tawaf and Sa`y after it in, the manner we have mentioned.
3. [Now,] women are permissible for him.
4. This tawaf is the obligatory (fard) one in hajj.
5. It is disliked to postpone it beyond these days.
• If one did postpone it beyond then, one [sacrificial] blood becomes incumbent upon him, according to Abu Hanifah.
8) Stoning the Jamarat
1. Then, one returns to Mina and stays there.
2. When the sun has declined on the second day of immolation, one pelts the three Jamarat,
• Starting with the one next to the [Khif] mosque [of Mina],
• Pelting it with seven pebbles,
• One stands and supplicates by it.
3. Then, one pelts the one next to it similarly, and stands by it.
4. Then, one pelts Jamrat al-`Aqabah, and does not stand by it [thereafter].
5. The next day, he pelts the three Jamarat after the decline of the sun similarly.
6. Then, if one wishes to hasten one’s departure, one departs to Makkah. But, if one wishes to remain, one pelts the three Jamarat on the fourth day after the decline of the sun.
• If, on this day, one performs the pelting before the decline of the sun, after sunrise, it is valid according to Abu Hanifah.
7. It is disliked for a person to send his belongings ahead to Makkah and to take up residence, until he has pelted.
9) The Tawaf of Farewell (Wida`)
1. Then, when one departs to Makkah, one alights at al-Muhassab.
2. Then, one performs tawaf of the House, seven circuits, not performing raml in them.
3. This is the Tawaf of Leaving, and it is wajib, except for the residents of Makkah.
4. Then, one returns to one’s family.
10) Special regulations for women
The woman is, in all of [the above], the same as the man, except that:
1. She does not uncover her head
2. She uncovers her face.
3. She does not raise her voice in talbiyah.
4. She does not perform raml in tawaf.
5. She does not run between the two posts.
6. She does not shave her head, but she shortens [her hair].
7. If a woman menstruates at the time of ihram, she performs ghusl and enters ihram. She does as the [male] hajji does, except that she does not perform tawaf of the House until she becomes pure.
8. If she menstruates after the Standing and the Tawaf of Visiting, she [can] depart from Makkah, and there is no [penalty] upon her [in that case] for abandonment of the Tawaf of Leaving.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human