Hajj season and conference
Worship in Islam is not merely manifestations and rituals performed by the Muslim simply because they are imposed on him by his Lord(Allah), he has to obey, submit and comply with God's orders and show slavery to him, but worship. Also, it is an important aspect of Islam, which in fact carries many meanings, good morals and many decent social benefits that benefit the Muslim and society with many good ...
Hajj is a season and a conference, hajj is a season of trade, a season of worship, a pilgrimage is a meeting and a conference of coordination and cooperation, which is the duty in which the world and the hereafter meet, as well as memories of the nearby faith. nd far away. The owners of goods and trade find in the hajj season a popular market, where the fruits of everything from the edges of the earth are collected to the forbidden country, and pilgrims from every village and from all counters, and with them from the bounties of their country, what divides throughout The land in all seasons, all of which are gathered in the forbidden country in one season, is a season of trade, a product exhibition, and a global market held every year. It is a season of worship in which souls are described, and they feel their proximity to Allah in his sacred home.
The hajj, after all, is a conference for all Muslims, a conference in which they find their ancient origin, which has been in the depths of time since their father, Ibrahim al-Khalil( peace be upon him).
It is a conference for acquaintance, consultation, coordination of plans, consolidation of forces, exchange of goods, benefits, knowledge and experiences.
Hajj is not only a spontaneous journey in which a Muslim wastes his time, effort and money, but a spiritual journey of faith that reflects the moral, social, economic and political benefits.
In hajj, economic, social and political benefits, in which Cooperation, solidarity and the Muslim's sense of Muslim brother, in which the souls are described and relate to their creator, whatever connection, in which there is a lot of work on righteousness, goodness, spending and charity..
Because of the importance of this ritual, and this season, I am presenting this modest study on hajj, addressing the following:
(1) The wisdom of the legitimacy of hajj.
(2) In the shadow of almighty saying: " And whatever good you do - Allah knows it. And take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah." [Al-Baqrah: 197].
(3) In the shadow of almighty saying: There is no blame upon you for seeking bounty from your Lord [during Hajj]. [Al- Baqrah: 198].
(4) I In the shadow of almighty saying " That they may witness benefits for themselves “[Hajj: 28],
(5) The economic significance of hajj.
(6) The offered animal is a problem and a solution:.
(7) Let us take advantage of these.
(1) The wisdom of the legitimacy of hajj:
There is no doubt that Allah, with his wisdom and greatness, has chosen since the creation of man, this good and pure place in Mecca, to honor him with a specialty that has not won its honor anywhere in the world when he dedicated it to being the seat of Makah, and a place for Muslims and Muslim women from all over the world, is to meet and gather from all parts of the world, who are from Allah, who are able to give them the honor of fulfilling The Call of Allah, so they mean this the ancient house
Allah saying: Indeed, the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Makkah - blessed and a guidance for the worlds 96 In it are clear signs [such as] the standing place of Abraham. And whoever enters it shall be safe. And [due] to Allah from the people is a pilgrimage to the House - for whoever is able to find thereto a way. But whoever disbelieves - then indeed, Allah is free from need of the worlds [Al-Imran: 96, 97].
We are proud of this wise saying in his saying: , the first House [of worship] established for mankind was that at Makkah, and we assure those who say that the first ones who built this house are the angels of the merciful, because the word "people" is called Adam and his descendants, and that means that. That this old house was placed before or with the first people in the land and is Adam (peace be upon him).
It was said that this verse was a response from Allah to the Jews, when they said that the jerusalem is better and greater than the Kaaba, because it is in the Holy land and the landing strip of the prophets.
Allah almighty, in this verse, shows that the Haram House in Mecca (the ancient house) warns them and all people that this is the first house laid for the people and the most honorable by making for worship (a guidance to the peoples)...
(2) In the shadow of his saying: “and take provisions, but indeed, the best provision is fear of Allah . And fear Me, O you of understanding” [Albaqrah: 197]
Al-Qartabi tells in his book “All-inclusive of the Provisions of the Qur'an”: Almighty says “and take provisions” an order to and take provisions. said Ibn Omar, Akrama, Mujahid and Quadada. Ibn Zaid: This verse came down in a group of Arabs who came to hajj with no provisions, and some of them say: How can we make hajj in the beit allah and not feed us, so they kept counting on the people, so they stopped doing that and ordered and take provisions "
Ibn al-Arabi said: "Allah commanded Allah to provide for those who had money and those who did not have mone, Allah bless him, that this verse came down to people from Yemen who are in need of no more. They say that we are in charge of the hajj of the gate of God, so don't feed us, and they reach out to the people, and maybe they are unjust and forced, so they are ordered to be supplied and not to be oppressed, and be both on the people.
Abu Hayyan says in his book "The Ocean Sea"” Al-baher Al-muhet”: It is said that the order is necessary to provide for the worldly journeys, which is indicated by the context of the pre-this and beyond, and it is said that the order The provision here is to collect the good works that the pilgrim, and take provisions, has to travel to afterlife.
It was said: He ordered to provide for travel of worship and livelihood, provisions food, drink, compound and money, and to provide for travel of the hostile, and provisions piety to Allah Almighty..
So we can conclude from all of this to three sayings: One of them is that he was ordered to be supplied on the travel of the world. The second: He was ordered to provide travel for the afterlife. The third: He is his mother with refueling in the two travels . it is what we choose .
Abu Bakr Al-Razi said to him: “The possibility of saying and supplying them, the two things that provisions food and i provisions piety, then they must be pregnant if there is no indication of allocating one of these two things:
(1) To have provisions us to the afterlife to prevent ugliness, that is good .
Provisions, it is not that travelling from this world is easier than travelling in this world and this has to be i and take provisions, so it increases. If the and take provisions of the world is saved from intermittent and delusional torment, then the hereafter will be saved from known eternal torment.
(2) There is a sign in the verse that the one who is able to accompany the and take provisions in travel if he does not receive it is disobeyed, and Allah disobeys that, because in it, there is the annulment of the wisdom of Allah almighty, and the payment of the media and the links on which the successful spins, and in which it is organized. Interests.
(3) In the verse, there is a call to and take provisions on the pilgrimage, provisions the body and provisions the soul, and the guidance to zad has come in both its two types, with the suggestion of piety in a general expression that is always suggestive, and piety has and provisions hearts and souls.
(3) In the shadows of the Almighty saying: There is no blame upon you for seeking bounty from your Lord [during Hajj]. [Al-Baqrah: 198].
The reason for the descent of this verse is what Al-Bukhari narrated on the authority of Ibn Abbas, (may God be pleased with him).
Abu Hayyan, may God have mercy on him, said: “The reason for this verse was revealed, is that the Arabs embarrassed when Islam came to attend the markets of the pre-Islamic as a metaphor and a metaphor and a mujtah, so God permitted them to do so.” Ibn Umar, Ibn Abbas, Mujahid and Ataa said. From your Lord, two sides: the first: what is meant is trade.
Second: What is meant to be a man if he is a pilgrim is to do other things that are worthy of God's virtue and mercy, such as aiding the weak, helping the deceased, feeding the hungry, and feeding the hungry.
These are useful, including:
(2) That there is a reference in the verse that what the pilgrim wants from the virtue of Allah, which helps him to do his right, and has a share of Muslims or power and religion, , and what he asks to keep his luck or for what he has is his share is the same. It's abhorred.
(3) The suspicion was in the trade of hajj in some ways, including: That Allah has forbidden controversy, and in trade is an argument, and that trade was forbidden at the time of hajj in the religion of the people of the period before islam.. Al-Qurtubi said: When God Almighty commanded that the pilgrimage, there is [to be for him] no sexual relations and no disobedience and no disputing, it was permissible in trade, and it is from the grace of Allah.
(5) That whenever a pilgrim settles in the heart of a feeling that he desires from the grace of Allah, and that he gets from this credit when he earns, and when he gets his livelihood from behind the reasons that he takes for livelihood, then it is in the case of worshiping God, it is not inconsistent with the worship of Hajj, in The direction to Allah.
In this verse, there are questions,First : the most important of which is that he is the one who has commanded hajj in saying: And he authorized the hajj in the people to say: "To witness the benefits of them, and to disagree with them, some of them have made them to the benefits of the world." It is to trade on the days of hajj, some of them have brought them to the benefits of the hereafter, namely forgiveness and forgiveness, and some of them have made them all of them, more adequate.
Second: we are taking advantage of the benefits because he wanted benefits for this worship, religious and worldly, which do not exist in other acts of worship.
Ibn al-Jawzi says to him in his book” Zad al-Maser: The most correct is that it is carried on the benefits of all the two houses, because the intention is not to trade in particular, but to the origin of hajj, and to trade.
،Al-Khatib says in his book “The Qur'anic Interpretation: The benefits that those who come to the House of Allah are many and varied, people's chances vary from them. There are spiritual benefits, overflowing from the majesty of the place and its splendor and blessing, and there are commercial material benefits, and there are Afterlife benefits, Al-Nassfi said in his interpretation: the pilgrim, if he enters desert (badia), He has nothing but his equipment, and he only eats from his food, so if a person comes out of life and dies, he will only benefit from what he offered in his worldly life to his hereafter, and he has no companion but his work.
There are economic benefits out of you, including spiritual benefits:
(1) Hajj is an Islamic conference to solve problems and address various Muslim issues, especially economic, where millions of Muslims from all over the world, including scholars specializing in The field of economics, this will be a good opportunity to hold conferences, seminars and seminars to discuss various economic problems in order to reach the desired economic integration and coordination between countries The Muslim world.
(2) Hajj is a call for the promotion of the Islamic economy, because hajj is a required to goods and services to perform the ritual of Hajj. He expenses his money on commuting, buying food, drinks and clothes, buying sacrifice and cost of accommodation.
(3) Hajj is a call for the application of the Islamic economy, because hajj is a call to cleanse the transactions between people from the in loyalty and the curse, from usury, monopoly, fraud, cheat, defraud and eating of people's money with falsehood. The pilgrim must avoid extravagance, and entertainment, Hajj is a sincere call to implement the principles of Islamic economy for all countries of Islamic world.
(4) Sacrificed animals benefits and sacrifices for the poor and the needy inside and outside the holy sites.
(5) The benefits of trading, working and earning a living during Hajj days ,so that the main goal is not trade.
(5) The economic significance of the Hajj:
In hajj, there is a great economic significance, as it is an opportunity for legitimate financial gain and afterlife, Hajj as financial worship and the beginning of their reward the afterlife
Hajj is an Islamic conference where international Islamic expertise meets industry, traders, professionals and all disciplines, thus taking the opportunity to develop economic relations between Muslims and discuss security problems. Food and schools are the steps to achieve self-sufficiency for the countries of the Islamic world.
In Hajj, there is a revival of factories, where the pilgrim consumes every hour of the season, so the factories revolve, the demand increases, and thus the supply increases, so that trade becomes a new meaning in these sacred feelings.
In Hajj, a meeting between businessmen, and he got to know the products of all Islamic countries; As these products are transported from a town to the feelings of the Hajj, then the pilgrim and the merchant know what is produced by Islamic countries and the merchant is closely informed about the producers themselves and the officials, and talks between them and them that benefit the economy after the pilgrimage, and this is a reason for the prosperity of trade and its activity.
The merchant must abide by the ethics of trade in Islam, especially this is an imposition on him in these feelings and attitudes, and let him know that Bring a livelihood and the monopolist are cursed, and let him know that he has the reward of Allah Almighty, where The pilgrims are close to what they need, and make it under their hearing and sight, and in this it contributes to eliminating the need of Muslims, and God will end his need.
(6) The offered animal is a problem and a solution:
The offered animal: It is called an animal that is marketed by the pilgrim or the mutamer and a gift to the people of the Haram for no reason. It is called what is obligatory and the pilgrim or the mutamer because of a duty, such as leaving a duty or doing something forbidden, or such as confinement and enjoyment, this is meant in Almighty saying itAnd the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols of Allah ; for you therein is good. [Hajj: 36]. Al-Qurtabi says a journey: It was called a gift, because some of it calms down to the house of Allah.
Buying the gift and bringing it closer to God is one of the clearest evidence of the sacrifice of money, an honest expression of the association of spiritual devotional values, with the material economic values of the hajj rite.
But the accumulation of the meat of The offered in Mona, for example, the three days of immolation, is a problem, it needs to be solved, where it is prone to rot and damage, and then thrown to animals, or non-economic behavior that does not benefit Muslims, and it harms them, their poor, and the deserving.
Therefore, some solutions have been put forward to get out of this problem, with a peaceful solution, which will help to benefit from the meat of The offered. In this regard, some recommendations and guidance may be made to contribute to the solution of this problem, including:
(1) The establishment of an Islamic economic institution that handles these meats, manufactures and preserves them in canned and sent to their Muslim beneficiaries in the Islamic world.
(2) The Government of Saudi Arabia will build large refrigerators to store these meats after cleaning them and then exporting them to the poor, , the mujahideen and the deserving.
(3) Teaching pilgrims the rulings of The offered, which include that the singular pilgrim is not slaughtered on him, but only the combined pilgrimage and the enjoyable, and therefore the one may believe in the value of the sacrifice, and it is permissible to slaughter in Mona and Mecca as well, The origin of this is hadith: "All of me are a butchering, and all Mecca and are a butchering."
(4) The formation of an Islamic charity to oversee the collection, distribution and export of al-Hadi meat to the needy, the poor It is worth noting that the government of Saudi Arabia is moving at a steady pace, and steady steps, to reach the most effective solutions.
The best of the meat, to take advantage of these meats, has distributed .
In recent years, the export of The offered meat has been exported to needy Muslim countries, to the mujahideen, and to those who are entitled to be in the Muslim world.
(7) Let us take advantage of these:
The Islamic world is now living at an important stage in its residue days, the hajj season, which returns every year to Muslims, and every year new people and Muslims who have never been pilgrims make pilgrimages, and in their pilgrimage, and in their pilgrimage, Educating them and educating them, they came from far away countries and from every deep dawn, to witness the benefits of them, they came to acquire the satisfaction of God and the highest in security and tranquillity. This faithful and sincere group, which includes young people with the best scientific and technical culture, and who have a wide knowledge of their country and its surroundings.
So why don't we take advantage of their introduction, in the field of Islamic media. Our press, which, thank Allah , participates in the hajj with all its material and human potential, should make hajj a good opportunity to get to know the Muslim world, to introduce it and to inform it in our press and on a large scale. It should intensify its efforts to meet with multicultural and specialized figures; Thought in their country, all of them are true to us to see what they have and we convey it to the Islamic world through our media and our press, we add a new stock to the press, and the media is in new water, they gather one word that is godless Except There is no god but Allah.
The Islamic world, feeling lonely and isolated, is pleased to contribute everywhere by introducing its land, its mountain, and facilitating it, in every part of the globe.
This idea may be easy to implement, but the sources of knowledge for journalists are available, from the pilgrims themselves, and from places that keep the names of pilgrims, especially “ Mutafarin”, and other destinations, all I think on Ready to make the hajj season an intellectual table for the Muslim reader in our country...
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human