Who was the Final Messenger?
Each prophet was sent solely to his nation except for one who was sent to all mankind. He is the seal of the prophets. He is Prophet Mohammad, peace and blessings be upon him.
40. “Muhammad (Peace be upon him) is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the last (the seal) of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything.” [Qur’an, Surah Al- Ahzab, 33: 40]
28. “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a Warner to all mankind, but most of people know not.” [Qur’an, Surah Saba’, 34: 28]
107. “And We have sent you not but as a mercy for the worlds.”
108. “Say (O Muhammad): "It is revealed to me that your god is only one God. Will you then submit to His Will?"”
109. “But if they turn away say: "I give you a notice (of war as) to be known to us all alike. And I know not whether that which you are promised (i.e. the torment or the Day of Resurrection) is near or far. "”
110. “Verily, He (Allah) knows that which is spoken aloud and that which you conceal.”
111. “And I know not, perhaps it may be a trial for you, and an enjoyment for a while.”
112. “He (Muhammad) said: "My Lord! Judge You in truth! Our Lord is the Most Gracious, Whose Help is to be sought against that which you attribute!"” [Qur’an Surah Al-Anbiya’, 21: 107-112]
15. “Verily, We have sent to you (O people) a Messenger (Muhammad) to be a witness over you, as We did send a Messenger to Pharaoh.” [Qur’an Surah Al- Muzzammil, 73: 15]
79. “And We have sent you as a Messenger to mankind, and Allah is Sufficient as a Witness.” [Qur’an Surah An-Nisa’, 4: 79]
45. “O Prophet (Muhammad)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner.”
46. “And as one who invites to Allah by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading light.” [Qur’an Surah Al-Ahzab, 33: 45-46]
158. “Say (O Muhammad): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, who believes in Allah and His Words, and follow him so that you may be guided.” [Qur’an Surah Al-A’raf, 7: 158]
Is he a true Prophet?
How do we know that he is really a Messenger of Allah?
The messenger before him, Jesus, peace be upon him, gave glad tidings of him, and if he was not a messenger Jesus would have warned people about him instead.
6. “And (remember) when Jesus, son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you, confirming the Torah before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad [Muhammad] But when he came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."” [Qur’an Surah As-Saff, 61: 6]
157. “Those who follow the Messenger, the Prophet who can neither read nor write, whose name they find written with them in the Torah [Deut, xviii 15] and the Gospel [John xiv, 16], he commands them to al-Ma‘ruf (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained); and forbids them from al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); he allows them as lawful al-Tayyibat (i.e. all good and lawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons, foods), and prohibits them as unlawful al-Khaba’ith (i.e. all evil and unlawful as regards things, deeds, beliefs, persons and foods), he releases them from their heavy burdens (of Allah’s Covenant with the children of Israel), and from the fetters (bindings) that were upon them. So those who believe in him (Muhammad), honour him, help him, and follow the light (the Qur’an) which has been sent down with him, it is they who will be successful.” [Qur’an Surah Al-A’raf, 7: 157]
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human