• Many are the times which we waste in distress, bearing of troubles, and enduring burdens on ailing shoulders and aching heart.
• Many are the times that pass without seizing the opportunity, using your talent, or getting a benefit that fills our empty treasures.
• Many are the times that we spend in drawing imaginations, thinking of illusions, amplification of dreams for tomorrow that may and may not come true.
• Many are the times that we waste in speaking badly about our Muslim brothers and sisters by our tongues, without our eyes wink and without our bodies shiver.
• Many are the times that slip out of our hands while our hearts are empty from the tranquility of Dhikr and from faith.
• Many are the times that pass without control, without we arrange our papers, and without reconsideration.
When shall we wake up our consciences, and when hearts become attentive?
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human