Inquiries are roaming one's thoughts in moments of purity and meditation:
• Is it normal to see a person totally covered and nothing appears of him, not even the eyes?
• Is it normal to see another person totally naked, walking in the streets and in the neighborhoods?
• Is it possible to see the inner body as we see the outer parts without helping tools?
• Can we touch the feelings of our hearts, and our non-physical minds?
• Can our naked eye realize other universes and far galaxies?
• Can we recall the past events, as they were, to our present or to recall the future events to our present?
• Can we expose ourselves to the sun without getting affected?
• It is possible to see a well-built palace in a vast desert then we say that it was built there in vain without an owner?
• Is it possible that the visions we see in our dreams, which take place years after seeing them, would be nightmares or satanic insinuation without a sender?
If we know deep in our hearts the answers to these questions and admit their logic, so why we do not want to believe that such a wonderful universe was not created in vain, but it is the creation of the one who owns everything? Why cannot we believe that our bodies cannot bear the vision of Allah even though they cannot stand to draw near the sun? Despite the fact that we do not see Him, His Spirit is beating inside us without seeing it as we do not see our feelings or thoughts. It is not nice to see all belongs to our destiny and decree as we do not accept to see a naked person among us. It is possible for the unseen to be totally hidden without any fine light out of it. We cannot realize the secrets of all incidents that befall us as we cannot see our bodies from inside as they are with our naked eyes?
Furthermore, we cannot live the past and the future as we like, because we do not possess them to dispose therein. No foreteller can tell us about our future because future lies within the borders in which we live and the All-Aware, the All-Knowing did not give him any authorization to fulfill this task. As long as our dreams come true even after many years, this means the knowledge of their sender is limitless. As long as things are as such, why do not we satisfy with the belief of Allah without argument?
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human