Impacts of sins (A program)
School cultural encyclopedias
Impacts of sins
A radio program
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Glory be to the one who created the Heavens and the earth, made darkness and light, shade and heat, and death and life. He has neither a patron nor an intercessor, no wife nor children, no match nor resemblance, and no peer nor procurator.
Peace and blessings are for the one sent to the entire humanity as a bearer of glad tidings and a warner, and a caller to Allah by His Leave and as a lamp spreading light, upon his family and Companions, and upon those who walk on his straight path until the Day of Judgment.
Here is the obfuscate warbles every morning, the hoopoe dazzles with its colors, and here we are bringing the sweet speech and multiple colors, emerging from our media foundations in our school (...) in this day (...) corresponding (...) of month (...) of Hijry year (...).
The best voices and the best speech to hear is the speech of the Lord of Heavens and earth from reciter (...).
The Glorious Qur'an
Allah (may He be Exalted) says: "And (remember) when Ibrâhim (Abraham) said: "O my Lord! Make this city (Makkah) one of peace and security, and keep me and my sons away from worshipping idols. * O my Lord! They have indeed led astray many among mankind. But whoso follows me, he verily is of me. And whoso disobeys me, - still You are indeed Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. * O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) in order, O our Lord, that they may perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât). So fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and (O Allâh) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks. * O our Lord! Certainly, You know what we conceal and what we reveal. Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allâh. * All praise and thanks are Allâh's Who has given me in old age Ismâ'îl (Ishmael) and Ishâq (Isaac). Verily, my Lord is indeed the All-Hearer of invocations." [Surat Ibrahim: 35 - 39].
The aroma of speech and the fruit of close friends is the speech of our beloved Messenger:
Hadith Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "There is no Prayer more burdensome to the hypocrites than the Fajr (Morning) and 'Isha (Night) Prayers. If they knew (the blessings) that are in them, they would come to them, even if they had to crawl. I thought about ordering the Mu'adhin (Caller to Prayer) to start the Prayer and a man to lead the people (in Prayer). Then I would get a torch and burn (the houses) of the people who had not come out to the Prayer." [Reported by Al Bukhari].
Experiments of people bring out the wisdoms of time, and the colors of morning word dazzle us every day with a new color:
Effects of ugly sins
Ibn Al Qayyim (may Allah bestow mercy on his soul) said:
Sins have ugly and dispraised impacts that harm the heart and the body in this world as well as in the Hereafter.
- Of which is the loss of knowledge, for knowledge is a light which Allah places into the heart and sin turns off that light. When Imam Al Shafi`y sat before Imam Malik and read to him, he liked his smartness, cleverness, and perfect understanding. He said: I see that Allah cast light into your heart, so do not turn it off by the darkness of sin. Al Shafi`y (may Allah bestow mercy on him) said:
I complained to Waki` about my bad memory, he guided me to give up sins and said: Know that knowledge is a virtue and that the virtue of Allah is not given to a disobedient.
- Of which is deprivation of livelihood. It is reported in Al Musnad:
"Verily, a person is deprived of livelihood because of the sins which he commits."
As the fear of Allah brings about sustenance, giving up piety brings about poverty, so sustenance is only sought by leaving out sins.
- Of which is alienation which a sinner finds in his heart between him and his Lord which is never compared to any pleasure. If he had accumulated the pleasures of the entire world with its secrets, he would not have filled that alienation.
This is not known except for those who have vivid hearts. So, if sins are only given up for that alienation, it is enough.
A reasonable man complained to some pious people about alienation which he finds in himself, he said:
If you feel alienation because of sins, leave them if you like and seek a close friend. The worst thing for the heart is the accumulation of sins over sins.
- Of which is alienation which takes place between a sinner and people, especially the good people. Whenever this alienation becomes stronger, blessings are taken away and Satan becomes so close until alienation becomes severe and takes place between a person and his wife, children, relatives, and even with himself. Some Righteous Predecessors said: When we disobey Allah, we see the effect of which in the manners of our animals and wives.
- Of which is making his things difficult, so when he intends to do something, he finds it difficult and hard, so whoever does not adopt piety, Allah makes things hard for him. How can a person find all ways of good and interests are closed and he does not know the causes?
Now, here is a medical section:
The benefit of goat's milk
Medical and scientific reports and statistical studies suggest that cancer tumors do not exist in areas where goats exist. Laboratory tests have shown that goat's milk is rich in vitamins and substances that strengthen the body's immunity, and that those who live more than a hundred years are dependent for their food on goat's milk according to statistics.
Now, here is the section of names and their meanings:
Names and their meanings
Haytham: The son of eagle.
Sibawayh: The smell of apples.
Al Akhtal: Man of long ears.
Khadijah: Born before the end of pregnancy.
`Antara: Blue flies.
Nawfal: Man of frequent giving.
Al Khansa': Doe.
In the traffic of voices and multiplicity of colors, here is a supplication which we raise to the sky, so say Amen.
"O Allah, bless our classes for us, make us from those who seek knowledge for Your Sake. Make us from those for whom angels place their wings, grant us understanding, grant us strong memory along with sincerity and work, for You are All-Hearing, All-Responding
No bird flies but it comes down and no voice is turned up but is turned down except the voice of the truth and the phrase of "La Ilaha Illa Allah [No god but Allah]; may Allah make us be firm in this world and at death.
May Allah send peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family, and his Companions.
Please write: COMMENT in this box to verify that you are human