As-salamu `Alaykum warahmatullah wabarakatuh (May Allah's Peace, Mercy, and Blessings be upon you!)
I ask Allah, the Ever-Generous, to reward you for all that you offer to your visitors.
My problem is that I was absent-minded then Allah (may He be Exalted) bestowed His Favor upon me and made me wake up to find out that I became burdened with huge liabilities which I cannot escape.
The solution is to fulfill all duties as should and in a way that pleases Allah, so what is your advice for me?
How can I lead a life in which I can please Allah as a Muslim woman, a mother, a wife, a daughter, a knowledge seeker, and as a housewife?
You need to rearrange your papers.
In the beginning, you have to set your goals so as to have a clear vision about your objectives in life. Do not burden yourself with much liabilities.
Do not try to achieve all your goals at once, but seek them one by one.
* Evaluate your previous life and identify the points of weakness and defects to understand yourself and avoid them in the future.
* Identify your capabilities and identify the points of power and weakness to start from that point.
* Understand your reality and conditions to be able to deal with them. Know that each stage is different from the other.
You may find yourself exhausted and busy with your children and their needs, so do not make that frustrates you because every phase has its own goals and needs that needs full focus.
* Arrange your goals and actions according to the most important downwards because that will help you do them one by one in a perfect manner.
* Keep away from all negative factors that may hinder you and untie all the chains that might keep you away from the things which please Allah.
* Establish good and righteous relationships with pious people, religious lessons, and valuable books to help you when you feel weakness or your vigor decreases.
* Invoke Allah frequently and seek His Forgiveness to give you power and help.
* Be sure that as long as you are human, you shall feel weakness sometimes and power other times but what is important is to restrain your desires and try to promote them to the best.
May Allah grant you success and make you beneficial!